I’ve updated Connectivity Manager to version 1.1. The update is mostly cosmetic. You can download the update here. Here are the changes:
- Ads are now included (sorry, I had to do it)
- I updated the “notes” page to provide a little more info on how the app works and why
- The “about” page has been improved
There were no functionality changes this time around because the Windows Phone API has not changed.
I should note that the the Marketplace/Store lists the following for app requirements:
- owner identity
- photo, music, and video libraries
- data services
- movement and directional sensor
I need to look into this. The only things the app accesses are:
- links to your list of email accounts so you can send feedback through an email
- links to the Windows Phone Marketplace/Store so you can rate and review
- links to the Windows Phone Marketplace/Store so you can see other apps I’ve developed
- links to this website
Again, the app does not access, use, or collect any personal data whatsoever.
Let me know if you have any questions.