CalcBase for Windows Phone 7/8 has just been approved into the Windows Phone Store. You can download it here.
CalcBase is a simple base converter that converts any base-2 to base-16 number to all other bases from base-2 to base-16. Simply select the base you are converting from, enter your number, and then show the results to see the conversions. It’s that simple.
Here is a screen shot of the input screen:
If you have any suggestions for this app, send me some feedback.
My second app, CalcBase, is almost completed. I have a few minor things to work out, but I expect to submit it to the Marketplace/Store this weekend. Expect approval and publication by early next week. I’ll post an update as soon as it’s available.
I’ve updated Connectivity Manager to version 1.1. The update is mostly cosmetic. You can download the update here. Here are the changes:
- Ads are now included (sorry, I had to do it)
- I updated the “notes” page to provide a little more info on how the app works and why
- The “about” page has been improved
There were no functionality changes this time around because the Windows Phone API has not changed.
I should note that the the Marketplace/Store lists the following for app requirements:
- owner identity
- photo, music, and video libraries
- data services
- movement and directional sensor
I need to look into this. The only things the app accesses are:
- links to your list of email accounts so you can send feedback through an email
- links to the Windows Phone Marketplace/Store so you can rate and review
- links to the Windows Phone Marketplace/Store so you can see other apps I’ve developed
- links to this website
Again, the app does not access, use, or collect any personal data whatsoever.
Let me know if you have any questions.