Brio Smart Tech Sound Danger Crossing
Watch out, there’s danger about! Take your toy trains on a railway adventure with the 63396500 Smart Tech Sound Danger Crossing. This mountainous railway crossing features linked gates that move up and down together and a cracked track which causes trains to wobble as they pass on through. When used with the interactive 63397100 Record & Play Engine (not included), it can tell if the safety gates are up or down. If they’re up, the engine will come to a stop and warn others of its arrival. Once the railway crossing gates are lowered, the train will automatically signal its departure and carefully continue its journey as it crosses the cracked tracks. But take note of your surroundings whilst you’re traveling on board, the Danger Action Tunnel adds an extra element of play and excitement with dangerous environmental sounds like rockslides and earthquakes.
- Add some danger and adventure to your train set play with this BRIO World railway crossing accessory.
- Raise and lower the safety gates on this mountainous railway crossing to automatically stop and start the Smart Tech Sound train (not included).
- Pair with the 33971 Smart Tech Sound Record & Play Engine (not included) to program the play with Smart Tech Sound features like motion, colourful lights and customisable sounds like rockslides and earthquakes.
- A great addition to any BRIO World railway, crafted using high-quality plastics and FSC-certified European beech wood.
- Real-life based railway play helps children to understand and learn about their environment in a fun way, whilst also developing fine motor skills.