Balancing Polar Circle
Who can balance the iceberg, animals, and little fishing girl on the circle without it toppling over? Your little one can experiment with how weight and placement affect stability and fine tune hand-eye coordination at the same time. Balancing Polar Circle would be a great conversation piece for the slightly older kids – it could be used to learn about endangered species and encourage a love and respect for nature.
- PORTABLE SET OF TOY - The set of wooden playroom crafts features; an icy balancing board, a polar bear, mass of iceberg, penguins, seagull, whale, walrus, and the little Inuit girl fishing by the sea.
- MENTAL DEVELOPMENT - It’s great to find educational toys that teach kids about pastimes and choice of hobbies. Fishing requires manual dexterity and this triggers physical gestures and an inspiring imaginative play for kids. More so, their mental development starts early before school age.
- POLAR FEELING - Many kids would never visit the Arctic region as they grow old. However, this little piece of a bedroom and playroom toy inspires an awesome feeling. As they prepare to have fun with some arctic friends, children will try their hands on balancing the wooden characters without them tumbling off.
- MADE FROM A RENEWABLE RESOURCE - You want the very best for your child and this toy delivers. Made from the highly renewable rubber tree wood, this is an eco-friendly and safe toy that is chemical free, and for every tree that becomes a beautiful toy, another is replanted. Adorned with Non-Toxic Water Based Paint to keep your young one safe.
- MEETS ALL EUROPEAN AND AMERICAN SAFETY STANDARDS WITH FOCUS ON CRAFTSMANSHIP AND QUALITY - Quality and safety is the most important part of our designs at Tender Leaf Toy. Each Toy is made with concern for your child's well-being and education. Designed by our UK Product team to meet all European standards and manufactured in our Indonesian factory.
Recommended 3+ years.